|Organization||ABB India Limited|
|Qualification||B.E./B.Tech (Electrical/ Electronics Engineering)|
|Tasks|| As a Associate Commissioning engineer, you will be responsible for following activities:|
• Testing & Commissioning of CRP and SAS of EHV
substations (above 132kV Voltage level) at various customer sites.
• Carrying out the testing & commissioning of control and relay panels, substation automation system delivered in various locations within and outside India and actively contribute in the Zonal Service.
• Management team of grid.
• Execute the project commissioning safely following all safety standards of ABB as well as customer.
• Near Misses at working location back to office for records and further improvement.
• Ensure that customer relations are managed in an optimal way.
• Carryout the commissioning as per the documented process description and checklists.
• Continuous interactions with zonal service manager and expert helpline to carry out the site works effectively.
• Clear MOM to be signed off with customer before leaving the site.
• Report the site progress & site plan to zonal service manager.
• Ensure efficient use of the commissioning assets like
Test kits, Tools, Ferule machines etc.
• Ensure project information of any project is fully taken from zonal service manager and get fully ready for the project
• Handing over the marked-up drawings to engineering for preparing the As-build drawing and onward submission to customer to close the project.
• Handover the final site backup CD’s, MicroSCADA system backup, IET workplace backup and other backup as per the checklist to ZSM.
• Actively and regularly (Compulsory for every project) provide feedback to testing, project management, engineering and Sales in way that ensure re-usage of experience.
• Follow the key process like Time sheets, compulsory entry of sale order number in TI and return with clear MOM as per standard format.
• Generating the leads for service business like spares, Retrofit and AMC during commissioning and handover the cases to service marketing managers for further actions.
• Close interactions with ZSM and expert helpline to resolve the product related issues without jeopardizing the customer relation.
• Ensure the installed base numerical relays are maintained with minimum revisions by continuously updating the older revisions.
• Ensure the usage of the latest tools and latest software versions during commissioning.
• Ensure the critical documents like Credit card, Passport, Health card, Identity card etc. are always carried along with during the tour.
|Requirements|| • A Bachelor degree in Electronics and Communication or Electrical and Electronics Engineering.|
• Minimum of 3 years of experience in commissioning of SAS with IEC61850 standards, IEC101, IEC104, OPC and Modbus protocols.
• Should have good knowledge on Power system.
• Should have hands on experience with 3 Phase injection test kits like Omicron, Double, Megger, Ponova etc.
• Should have good knowledge on understanding the schematics of control and relay Panels, primary equipment interlocks.
• Should have good knowledge on communication protocols listed above.
• Should have good knowledge on IEC61850 standards, Ethernet, Serial communications.
• Should have good knowledge on communication protocols such as Modbus, DNP 3.0, IEC 101, IEC 104, OPC,
• Should have competency on networking, configuration of managed Ethernet switches.
• Should have hands on experience on Protocol analyzers like IEC browser and network analyzer tools like wire sharks.
• Should be ready for frequent travels all over India and overseas wherever assigned for at least next 5 years.
|Detailed Advertisement||Apply Now (More Details)|
|More Details||Official Careers Page|