|Organization||ABB India Limited|
|Qualification||B.E./B.Tech (Mechanical / Electrical Engineering)|
|Tasks|| • Transfer of Technology being developed with the collaborator VI factory.|
• Vacuum Interrupter Design and Development.
• Concept design of components via 3D CAD software modelling.
• Design of sheet metal parts, machined metal parts.
• Simulations for dielectric capability verification.
• Proto typing.
• Type testing at internal / external High Voltage / High Power Laboratories.
• Analysis of success /analysis of failure.
• Factory support for the special processes.
• Living ABB’s core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
|Requirements|| • Excellent competence with CAD (Pro-E, Solidworks etc.,) technical drawing and PLM systems is required, SolidWorks/Smarteam is preferred.|
• Engineering degree in Mechanical engineering with basic understanding of electrical engineering or Engineering degree in Electrical engineering with basic understanding of mechanical engineering.
• 1-2 years of relevant experience in design and development of vacuum interrupter / vacuum contactor is preferred.
• A collaborative, solutions-oriented approach and strong communication skills.
|Detailed Advertisement||Apply Now (More Details)|
|More Details||Official Careers Page|